Clematis Comtesse de Bouchaud
* Dormant plants in 100mm pots.
This old classic clematis has been gracing gardens around the world for over 100 years. the blooms are a lovely mid-pink and have a satin sheen across their textured surfaces. The six tepals are broad and taper via undulating margins to blunt, recurved tips. The stamens have white filaments and cream anthers.
- Pruning Group: 3
- Flowering Group: Late large flowered clematis
- Flower Size: 10.0cm to 12.5cm
- Height: 2.0m to 2.6m
- Awards: Royal Horticultural Society 'Award of Garden Merit' 1993
- History: Raised and introduced in 1900 by Morel of France.